Table of Contents
Recognize and acknowledge your feelings:
- Talking to a trusted friend or therapist
- Recognizing and naming your emotions
Learn how to cope with your emotions in a healthy way:
- Deep breathing
- Relaxation exercises
- Staying active and engaging in activities that bring you joy
Practice self-care and surround yourself with positive people who support you:
- Taking a hot bath
- Going to a yoga class
- Getting a massage
Build a support system:
- Talking to family, friends, or a therapist
Be patient with yourself and remember that you can get through anything.
- Healing from past experiences is a process, but with the right tools and support, it can be done.
Thanks for stopping by and reading this article. It’s a part of my mission in action and I hope that it did its job in uplifting authors & readers. Here’s a look at what I’ve made a career doing over the last 5 years.