This Is My Story
Work With Me
As the C.E.O. and Founder of Winn Publications, I support independent authors, helping them navigate the complex landscape of book publishing through services, distribution with Renaissance Reads, publishing and advertising opportunities with Renaissance Reads Literary Magazine and various other resources.
I have also published several other books around the subject of building healthy relationships, including poetry books, a children’s coloring book, and works of fiction.
As a part of my belief in mental wellness and writing to heal, I have designed hard-cover affirmation journals to uplift and inspire writers. I also share my story as survivor of domestic violence and sexual assault and speak up for women who have also been victims of trauma.
My achievements include:
- Publishing over 40 books at Winn Publications
- Designing close to 75 books (paperback, ebooks, hardcover books)
- Publishing 6 Amazon Best Sellers at Winn Publications
- Authoring several books in the following genres: Author Resources, Children’s Books, Coloring Books, Poetry, Short Story, Healthy Relationships, Christian & Spiritual Reads
- Hosting 5 pop up markets called “The Sunshine Handmade Market” in Southern California in 2021
- Hosting multiple writing & publishing workshops virtually and in person
- Advocating for victims of trauma and speaking at multiple events regarding domestic violence and sexual assault and sharing my survivor story
- Founding Board Member of Simply Encourage Non-Profit Organization
The Ideas That Inspires My Work
I am passionate about my sharing writing and publishing insights and experiences with readers and writers, helping them navigate the complex world of book publishing.
I am also passionate about sharing my wellness journey, helping other women create more moments of wellness (healing) in their life.
I am dedicated to fostering a supportive and inclusive community. I believe that building strong relationships is critical to success and that everyone deserves to feel heard and valued.
I am constantly seeking out new and innovative solutions to challenges and encouraging my audience to tap into their own creativity.
Media, Features, Press
In no particular order, here are some of the places that I have been featured for my work in the community.
Click to read:
- Canvas Rebel “Meet Arilia Winn”
- “Meet Arilia Winn of Winn Publications in Orange County”
- “Women-owned businesses blossom at the Sunshine Handmade Market”
- “Meet Arilia Winn: Author & Publisher”
- “And I Stand & Winn Publications LLC Announce Official Collaboration”
- “Sunshine Handmade Market Celebrate Self Care Month”
- “Purple Parade calls attention to domestic violence, bullying”