Self-Published Author’s Sells Sheet Template
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Professional Sells Sheet for Self-Published Authors and Independent Authors by Miss Winn
After a lot of hard work, I’m happy to introduce a brand new product that helps you to create a neat, sleek, and professional sell sheet to get your books into a bookstore like W.E. Bookstore Online, and to include with your media kit and press releases.
Watch video presentation – https://youtu.be/APcGYSCUQSo
Features two pages designed to be easily edited using Canva or Adobe Acrobat Subscription.
Free lifetime updates! Once you download it you will have access to all future updates!
THE SALE SHEET TEMPLATE INCLUDES A PLACE TO:
- insert your author’s photo
- add your author bio (105 words max – keep it concise.)
- list key product details like your book’s release date, the number of pages, the prices, and format of the book (ebook, paperback, audiobook, hardcover), genres, and places where it’s being sold.
- include your reviews (3)
- answer sample Q&As
- include two photos of your book ( the first one should just be of your book cover)
- 2 formats included – PDF, Canva Template with instructions
- Sleek and professional style that can be customized to fit your brand colors
- Well-organized files – separate files for each format
- W.E. Bookstore Online’s Contact information included – attach this sales sheet to be invited to include your book on W.E. Bookstore’s shelves
- Two pages – one page when printed front and back